There are many ways to successfully incorporate ads. When you are developing your ad strategy, consider a typical user session with your app to guide your placements. Here are a few best practices to keep in mind:
- Focus ads where users spend the most time.
- This makes the most of your monetization efforts.
- Set up ad triggers that will reach your entire user base.
- This maximizes reach and ensures a consistent experience across your user base.
- Place ads at natural pauses.
- This is a better user experience and generally results in higher eCPMs and more ad revenue.
Generally it’s best to maximize the number of unique users that see your ads, and limit the number of ads per user to five or so since users are generally most receptive to the first few ads.
For more specific advice, see the following support notes: