Note: VOIP phones numbers are not supported
If you are having issues with the two factor authentication, signing up or signing in, please try the following:
- Make sure you don't have any ad-blocker enabled.
- Try using a different browser and a different device.
- If you received multiple codes, wait one hour and try again.
- If you are registering a new phone number: After choosing the right country, type in the phone number as you would call it locally, and remove any spaces or dashes.
- Try using the Authy app from here instead. You will only need to authenticate this once, and then going forward, you can use the app to generate the codes. You can also authenticate the app with a phone call. This is a good method if you are slow to get SMS or they are blocked in your country
If your phone number used for the two factor authentication has changed, please follow the link here: https://forms.authy.com/